Welcome
Welcome to my first ever blog post. I'm going to start by introducing myself. I'm from Small Town Minnesota. I work as a Special Education teacher in an Elementary school. Some parts of my posts will be related to school things. I am also a mom of 2 active, bright and exciting boys. Bob is 5 and Guy is 2. As you can imagine my life can be a bit busy. My boys both attend preschool daily at the same school I teach at. My mornings and afternoons are hectic as I try to find a balance between work and home.I love outdoors (in the summer). I eat low carb (for now). I enjoy technology (as long as it works). I like learning about new things all time. I like to think I'm funny. I like to craft and create.
I am married happily to The Man since 2010! He is really the best person I get to spend the rest of my life with. He works hard for our family. He helps out with everything around the house, doing laundry, doing dishes, cooking meals, and everything outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment